Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Book Review: The Skinny Rules

Book Review: The Skinny Rules


This is a very easy and quick read. I picked up this book because of the celebrity appeal. I've watched The Biggest Loser on and off for years and wanted to read an inside view of one of the trainers. Being both a teacher and a first born girl in my family, rules are easy for me to understand and follow; however, not everyone likes rules. Although this book is an easy ans quick read following these rules may take along time. Harper is convinced that these rules are 'nonnegotiable'. 





The rules are practical and make sense. This is a book based on diet not exercise, so where you will be skinny, this isn't the book that discusses overall fitness. These 'rules' are a great place to start to begin becoming aware of what a healthy diet consists of. 

My favorite rule is #1 Drink a Large Glass of Water Before Every Meal-No Excuses!!







No comments:

Post a Comment