Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Taste Test: PURE bars

Taste Test: Pure Bars




While shopping at Costco, I was looking for some sort of snack for myself. Having a two-year-old, I tend to dip into her tasty treats every now and then, but I was left feeling sluggish and heavy after...(I eat way more than any person should!!). But I wanted something small that I could fit in my purse and carry with me. 
I have bought protein bars before, stomaching the "date" taste or indulging in the "partially hydrogenated corn syrup". But neither of these options were what I was really looking for. I stumbled upon Pure Bar and bought a large pack of 15 bars, which included the following flavors: Peanut Butter Chocolate, Chocolate Chunk Nut, Triple Berry Nut. 



I really enjoyed all three bars. The obvious favorites were peanut butter chocolate and Chocolate Chunk Nut, but Triple Berry Nut Bar became my favorite as well. This product is satisfying and delicious. It is very tasty, a healthy spin on a Rice Krispy Treat. It combines quinoa, amaranth, flax and 
They are also gluten free, kosher, vegan, and organic. Can you really ask for more? They have a bunch more flavors that I am eager to try. 

A very tasty treat!


Pros:
Delicious taste
Healthy
Vegan
Kosher
Organic
Satisfying


Cons:
None :)


Stay Fit,

The Fithusiast

No comments:

Post a Comment