Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Shoe Review: Under Armour Micro G Neo Mantis

Shoe Review: Under Armour Micro G Neo Mantis


A lightweight shoe that packs power. When I ordered these shoes I wanted gobsmacked sure I ordered a road shoe that has some stabilization qualities, but also allowed for ease. When I received them in was a little worried that the tread was too thin and would wear off within a few runs. I'm glad to say that's having  held up well after nearly 100 miles.

These shoes fit well and are very comfortable. I have  lots of space in the toe be  of the shoe, but are snug around the arch. A perfect fit. 

Also this shoe gave  me no issues as I began to break in these shoes. I am always thrilled when I buy new running shoes and can't wait to break them in, but hate when I come back from a run sore an  with aches and pains. These shoes HAD NONE of those problems.

Here is data from some of my runs:






Pros:
Lightweight
Great fit
Good support
Comfortable
Tread is durable
Price: 68 (as of 1/8/15)

Cons: 
Low tread (which means shortest shoe life)


I also rotate my shoes, which helps increase their life span (these really are my babies :).

Do you rotate your shoes? If so, how often?


 These thoughts are my own. I was not compensated for these shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment