Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Workout Wear: Under Armour HeatGear Sonic All-In-One Capri

Workout Wear: Under Armour HeatGear Sonic All-In-One Capri







My husband bought these on Amazon for me at Christmas time. I was so excited to receive another addition to my workout wardrobe. I must say these were a winner for several reasons. First, these fit over the knee and are known as crops or capris. This type of running pant is great for those mid range temperatures (40-75 degrees Fahrenheit). These pants especially are great because they don't rid up your leg as you are running. Many times I find that my capris/crops hike up my leg and begin to bunch. These pants fit well and are a second skin. They are not compression, so do not provide any benefits that come with compression tights.  Thirdly, they possess an anti-microbial technology that allows for each wash to completely rid the pants of their last run smell. In addition, they are also a great wear to prevent chaffing do to runners where shorts. I like the addition of a hint of pink too. These pants are SPF 30+, part of the HeatGear nature (designed to regulate core temperature and keep you dry and enhance performance in any workout).

I did read some reviews on this product that suggested a close check on the size chart. There were complaints about the pants not fitting. This was not the case for me.

Pros
Tight fit
A touch of color
Long lasting and are able to be rid of smells (anti-microbial)
HeatGear technology
SPF 30+


Cons
No ventilation or breathability patches
Not compression
No pockets to store small items like keys


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment