Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Taste Test: Skinnytaste Three Cheese Zucchini Stuffed Lasagna Rolls




 (Skinnytaste)                                                        (Mine)



I found this recipe on Pinterest and was so curious to try it. I had never made lasagna prior to this recipe. As a healthy eater myself, I imagined this would be the best recipe for my family, and it was a instant favorite. Even though it is vegetarian, it packs a lot of cheese which is filling enough and sure to satisfy those carnivores. There were many things that I enjoyed about this recipe. First, it allows you to makes things in steps and prepare ahead. As a momma of a toddler, it makes it easy to prepare the filling ahead of time as well as boiling the Lasagna noodles. Secondly, though this recipe has many steps they are very simple and easy. Lastly, you can make an additional batch to freeze (Directions found here).


I also made her Creamy Cauliflower Puree recipe for dinner as well. 


Pros:
Easy
Simple
Delicious
Vegetarian
Filling
Freezable

Cons:
No Meat


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment