Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Shoe Review: Under Armour Speedform Gemini

Shoe Review: Under Armour Speedform Gemini


This is the 5th edition in the Speedform family following: Speedform RC, Speedform XC, Speedform StudioLux, and Speedform Apollo.


This shoe fits like a glove. It's light, but still has a bit of cushion, allowing the runner to have some stability, but some great spring in their stride as well. 


This shoe is the 5th shoe of Under Armour that I have used and I am a huge fan. A very comfy shoe that is like a second skin. I experienced no shin splints, ankle soreness, or knee pain while wearing these shoes. When running in new shoes, I have found that it takes a few runs to adjust to the shoe. Some shoes come with a few of the above injuries for the first few miles, but eventually find their stride. 

The Speedform Gemini was a relief to slip on a pair and just get me.. Sounds so strange, but after the many shoes and miles I've run, it's tough to find a pair of shoes that you find both comfort and speed with. Also I recovered well after my run.  Here is data from my runs with these shoes:


This is a wonderful shoe for both novice and seasoned runners. It eases you into whatever pace and mileage you have for the day!



Pros:
Lightweight
Fits like second skin
Adapted quickly with no negative side effects


Cons:
Medium support



Keep fit,

The Fithusiast


These thoughts are my own. I did receive these shoes for free from Under Armour/Map My Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment